We are pleased to announce that we have improved our application so that you are able to search manual for subtitles, whenever the subtitle is not found.
The following are the release notes:
Please send us the rapport when the application crashes, so we can debug the crashes and repair the problems. If the application crashes after an update, please clear the cache of the application from Settings -> Apps.
- Added support for searching subtitles based on hashes for local files
- Manual search for subtitles
- modify the playercorefactory.xml file on disk from the app
- Fixed Auto Download crashes
- Added support for selecting multiple languages
- Now able to clear subtitles cache
- Minor changes due to, when no subtitles were found, the app would not initiate MXPlayer
New release of SubsLauncher is available for Download.
- Added plugin architecture
- Added language flags
- Changed background color to white/grey
- Added slide menu from the left, or press on the icon in the upper left
- You can download Subtitle Engines directly from the playstore
- Fixed some parsing issues with the movie titles
Release OpenSubtitles Engine version 1.1
Release Subscene Engine version 1.1
- Currently not supported: Serials